Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Chihuahuas the size of Buicks

So it would seem I've spent most of today alternating between putting batches of chocolate chip cookies in the oven and shooting terrorists. All these years I thought I was American, it turns out that I was mistaken until now. Now that I have enjoyed tasty, oven-fresh toll-house cookies while shooting terrorists; now I am an American, full-blooded. I even bought beer today. I'm kind of proud of myself. I've come so far since I was a little pup. Now I'm a big dog eating raw meat from a little bowl by the water dish. No wait. That's my dog, except my dog isn't big. Really it's pretty damn small. Smaller than a cat. Bigger than a rat, but we're trying to get it fat its just that it isn't all that easy to make a little dog big. That's what today's science needs to explore; how to make little dogs into big dogs. Chihuahuas the size of Buicks. That's the future. We'll ride them to work and throw them the bones from the table. Hell yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

whatcha shooting terrorists on? Some kinda video game? I haven't shot much in a couple of days, but Yuna became more powerful than God, that's for sure.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Andrew Najberg said...

that would be half-life counterstrike.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Hey! You bought it! What do you think of it all? How is counterstrike? Something sweet that I need to play? CHOMP!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Andrew Najberg said...

Yeah, bought it the other day. Haven't played much half-life yet, just sort of puttering my way into it - really I've been playing the hell out of counterstrike. I think its pretty damn sweet, though I will warn you - it starts off pretty damn hard because there's some people out there who've been playing for quite a while. Definately fun, though, especially when you get the good killin going.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home