Sunday, September 11, 2005

Delving Deep

After the authenticated Knoxville, TN sighting of Weinerus Mobilus, I decided that such a promising portent marked the time to step up my investigation into the retrieval portal. On the bottom right, you see a picture of the bagel probe I sent to the depths of the conveyer belt toaster while I watched tongs in hand in hopes of perhaps uncovering another piece of the retrieval portal mystery in the heart of heat and flame and burnt bread crumbs. I hypothesized that if I could unlock the connection between that toaster, bagels, cream cheese and goodness that perhaps I could begin t0 establish a larger goodness theorum that could encompass not only the bagels and the chai I extracted from the retrieval portal, but perhaps the greater mysteries of love, happiness, and things with fruits baked into them. The brave bagels returned through the other end of the toaster bearing battle scars and enough heat to soften cold cream cheese into creamy goodness, but ultimately I was unable to debrief them to the fullest possible extent because of frequent customer interruptions. The mystery continues and the hypothesis remains unproved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home