Saturday, August 06, 2005

The News in Briefs I

1. New Blog site up open for Croatian pictures at Eatculturebaby.blogspot.com. It will be mildly amusing, to be sure.
2. Michael Allen and his wife Maggie are town. For more information on Michael and Maggie as well as a plethora of musical fun, visit Texas Embrace.
3. My house is nearly painted. Finally. The Kiltz patches no longer reign supreme.
4. The garden beds will lose the battle on Monday. They have fought well and fought hard, but soon they will be put to rest.
5. I have done nothing on my book since I got back from Croatia. I have been severely jet lagged and sleeping twelve hours a day when I 'm not fixing my house or lying next to the pool. For more information about sleep, go to bed, turn out the lights, and close your eyes. For more information on pools, well, if you don't know what a pool is, you're either a fish or just plain helpless.
6. I start teaching my own classes in just over two weeks. Creepy. I will mold people's minds. Mold. Heh. For more information on my classes, well, I guess check back here or take them. I dunno what to tell you on this one.
7. My chainsaw broke. It was a sad thing. The rip cord tore straight out of the housing. Damn piece of junk. Oh well. Damnit. Piece of junk. Damn junk. For more information on this chainsaw and other chainsaws see thingsthatiknow.blogspot.com, concerning: Chainsaws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home